Wednesday, March 20, 2013

An Update with some things I've been up to

Apologies for disappearing! I know I'm terrible when it comes to handling blogs, but here are some things I've been working on, including the final CleanShark model!

This was actually done back in December but I haven't gotten around to making an official sheet for it until now. It's definitely going to be put in my portfolio for some USC game teams!

And here's my Fundamentals of Game Art Midterm, a product of 5 weeks, a creature from concept to model. We're on rigging for these models, which is actually part of my homework to do this Spring Break, so I'll be able to learn to animate this dude soon, how exciting!
I'm sure you've recognized this fellow from my earlier posts, he's the monster I did an orthographic sheet of back in Perspective for Game class!


No comments:

Post a Comment